Make your smart phone work for you, and save you time and money with these 6 fantastic free smartphone apps, guaranteed to streamline your business and your life. These apps will save you money and time, and will allow you to track and manage your life better, freeing you up to focus on more important things.
1. Dropbox is a cloud-storage service which gives you a place in the clouds to save your files. Think of it as a jump-drive you never have to carry. Store photos, documents, presentations, videos, etc. in your dropbox, and then access them where ever you have internet access. You can even stream videos from your dropbox.
2. Wunderlist Task Manager is a productivity app that organizes all your various to-do lists. With apps for your smartphone and web browser, it’s easy to stay on top of all the things you have to do. You can also email your list to colleagues, family, or friends, to share and collaborate on projects.
3. Evernote is a cloud-based capturing system allowing you to sync virtually anything (photos, voice recordings, videos, etc.) and save it, so that you can access it later for processing. Evernote also OCR’s images, so that everything stored in the app is searchable, even your own handwriting.
4. TripIt is a travel-management app that helps organize your reservations, itineraries, and more. Forward your travel confirmation emails to an address provided by TripIt, and it will gather the information and organize it all in one place. You can even share your trips with others.
5. Read It Later is a cloud-bookmarking service that allows you to organize your webpage bookmarks, so that you can read them at a later point in time, from any device. Integrates with your phone and browser.
6. TextPlus is a group texting program which allows you to communicate with up to 20 people at the same time. A great tool for office and team communication.
Julie Strier is a freelance writer who is interested in technology and finding ways to help people work smarter, not harder, with their software. Email: email@example.com. Website: www.mybusinesswriter.com.